quinta-feira, agosto 05, 2010

"Je est un autre" My book of memory


I used to fall behind, back on those days, in primary school. My mum, even though, hadn't studied enough, used to help me with the homework, at that time I had a sloppy handwriting and she used to help me practicing calligraphy.

People say that she was very generous, friendly, besides this, she liked to gather the neighbors on weekends and provide a feast. I always thought that this hapenned because of the origin of neighbors, half italian and spanish family, but she was behind the scene making this lavish meals.

Sometimes, I tried to remember her hobbies... I don't konw... I guess besides being among her friends she din't have any... though, she did watch soaps a lot but I guess that was because of her boredom.

Nenhum comentário: