quinta-feira, outubro 28, 2010

If You See Her, Say Hello (Bob Dylan)



Intro
A-V G-III A-V G-III D

D -----0-------
A -024---------



D G D A D
If you see her say hello, she might be in Tangier
G D C A
She left here last early spring, is living there I hear
Bm G D G
Say for me that I'm all right, though things get kind of slow
Bm D G D
She might think that I've for gotten her, don't tell her it isn't so

D G D A D
We had a falling out, like lovers often will
G D C A
And to think of how she left that night, it still brings me a chill
Bm G D G
And though our sepa rat ion, it pierced me to the heart
Bm D G D
She still lives in side of me, we've never been a part

D G D A D
If you get close to her, kiss her once for me
G D C A
I always have re spected her, for doin' what she did and gettin free
Bm G D G
What ever makes her happy , I won't stand in the way
Bm D G D
Tho' the bitter taste still lingers on from the night I tried to make her st
ay

D G D A D
I see a lot of people, as I make the rounds
G D C A
And I hear her name here and there as I go from town to town
Bm G D G
And I've never gotten used to it, I've just learned to turn it off
Bm D G D
Maybe I'm too sensitive, or else I'm gettin soft

D G D A D
Sundown, yellow moon, I replay the past
G D C A
I know every scene by heart, it all went by so fast
Bm G D G
If she's goin' back this way, I'm not that hard to find
Bm D G D
Tell her she can look me up if she's got the time


Photograph: Burroughs 1988

Um comentário:

Bia disse...

ehhhhhhhhhhh I can play that !!!! rsrsrsrs