terça-feira, novembro 28, 2017

Almost forgot...

Last night I dreamt about words, novels and poets and I could remember the words I was dreaming about and my confusion... dreaming about poems, and lyrics, and essays on decolonization, such a perfect day, such a perfect dream... wretched, basically the whole argument, plot or whatever was around, or about this word wretched, then I remembered that the night before I was reading my favorite argentinian poet: Alejandra Pizarnik, a writer who really got the meaning of lots of words and embraced herself on them, with them... the one in love with the wind, the one in love with the breeze...the one in love with the abyss... I guess I was dreaming in English like I did for the frst time when I was around my 30's... at that time was great...last time was awesome...

Nenhum comentário: